- Log in your PayPal account or use Credit Card.
- Enter your Card Details; the order will be shipped to your PayPal address, please check it is correct, then click Submit.
- Your Payment will be processed, and a receipt will be emailed to you. NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your delivery address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
- Log in your Paymee account or create a new one.
- Enter your Card Details, then click ‘Pay’.
- Your Payment will be processed, and a receipt will be emailed to you.
Credit Card / Bankcard/ E-dinar Payment
We accept all Visa Cards and Mastercards (Tunisian and International), and very soon e-dianr card of La Poste Tunisienne.
- Choose your shipping address or add a new one.
- Choose Credit or Debit Card payment.
- Enter your Card Details.
- Click ‘Pay’, and your payment will be processed. Any updates to the order will be sent to your email inbox.
Transactions under Review
Very few transactions will need to be reviewed. It will be done in 1 business day. You will be notified via email of any updates, or you can just check the user center for the real-time order status.
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your delivery address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
Wire Transfer Payment
We are also happy to accept Wire Transfer payment for most orders.
For Wire Transfer payments
Beneficiary Bank Name: BANQUE NATIONALE AGRICOLE (BNA)
Branch Adress: EL MOUROUJ
Account Name: STE ALQAYRAWAN TRADING
Swift Code: BNTETNTT
IBAN Code: TN59
Branch code: 030
TND account: 160 0115 004085 47
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your products will not be shipped until payment is completed. Once you have made a wire transfer payment order, please let us know. If you have any other questions regarding your Shopling.tn order payment through Wire Transfer, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to remind all customers that they are responsible for all local handling fees and intermediary bank handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local bank.